Saturday 14 June 2014

Sad Books And The World Cup

Hi, so sorry for not posting in a while, it's a clear example of my lack of committment to things. I can't say I've been busy because all I've been doing is reading this book a friend recommended. It's called 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes and it's such a great book in that it addresses real issues like euthanasia and doesn't sugarcoat romance. It's so realistic, the people, the feelings, are so real and I cried like a baby at the end. You know when you're so sad that your heart actually aches? The book made my heart ache like that. It was that good. Anyway I highly recommend anyone who hasn't read it to read it ASAP. What else has been going on...WORLD CUP 2014!!! Poor Socceroos, they did put up a good fight against Chile. And Spain's shocking loss against the Netherlands was interesting.

The need for me to start reading happier books and watching happier movies is apparent.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a hilarious, peculiar experience! What fun you must of had! Apart from standing 2 hours straight! :)

    ReplyDelete