Monday 9 June 2014

TFIOS- Best Movie EVER?

A Fault In Our Stars

Soo..today I watched The Fault In Our Stars. And wow, just wow. I'm still recovering from it, it's one of those movies that stick with you for the rest of day and no matter how hard you try to not think about it, it comes flooding back. Now I know this kind of contradicts my previous post but just hear me out. Firstly the cinema was overflowing with excited teenage girls (yes I was one of them). Everyone awwed at the right parts and when we were two thirds of the way through the movie there was not a dry eye in the cinema, the sounds of sniffling and even the occasional sob had become familiar to our ears. I have to admit, I cried a lot too, from the bench scene in Amsterdam to the eulogy Gus wrote for Hazel. By the time the credits rolled in I was a mess.  




Funnily enough, at the exit there was a cinema guy holding a box of tissues which was hilarious yet completely understandable. Was it amazing? HELL YES. Would I take back my previous comment about TFIOS being overrated? No, but that doesn't mean I can't think the movie was great! Also, Shailene Woodley, you are absolutely gorgeous and Ansel Elgort <3 WOWWW okay hehe ;). The point being, they made the movie incredible, even if I knew what was going to happen next, the acting was amazing, the music and everything was just asfhjdhfkssaooo! Rarely is the movie better than the book but in the case of TFIOS, this may just be true! Okay? Okay.

Stars1

2 comments:

  1. AHHH REALLY?! YAY!! YAY FOR YOU, YAY FOR THE MOVIE, YAY FOR TEARS! Heheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ansel Elgort <3 WOWWW okay hehe ;)" hahah Charm, you make me laugh. I totally agree though, his wink !!

    ReplyDelete