Saturday 7 June 2014

Vivid Sydney 2014

 Vivid Sydney

 
Since this event finishes on the 9th, we decided to go to Vivid Sydney and check out the cool lights. We caught the train which was so packed I'm surprised I didn't faint. We walked from Town Hall to Darling Harbour and I took wayyyy too many photos. I tried to be professional with my photography but half of them ended up blurry and the other half had random people walking past in them soooo these are the best ones, enjoy! 


Slightly blurry picture but the Opera House was definitely
the highlight!

Wooooo piano on a building!

 
Yes, I took this through a window, please forgive me.
 
 
Trust me to take the photo on the wrong side of the object. Oh well.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so good !!! I wish I could go, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Those pictures were so professional looking. Captured the key of Australia! I went. It was amazing. Hahaha! "You know your not the only one! Oh!" (hehe) I was like a maniac, taking videos, pictures... ahem not forgetting I was vlogging.... um.... and then the camera died from no more battery. (chirp,chirp,chirp) Ok. Enough. Vivid Sydney 2014 was ZE best!

    ReplyDelete