Friday 6 June 2014

What To Do With My Life


So I'm nearing that stage in my life where you start to doubt everything and get scared whenever someone talks about the future. Throughout my life, school has been the one thing that has stayed constant and now, with graduation looming too close for my liking, I am starting to fear. Fearing what? Fearing change. I don't want to be finally released into the big wide world where people don't care about me or know me personally. The thought of making new friends, leaving old ones behind and just not being a kid anymore is so so scary. University- what even is that?! I remember when I first started high school and thinking, 'Wow, I won't be graduating till forever' and now it's just over a year away. No. This cannot be happening. I want to stay at school and be in this safe haven where everyone loves everyone forever. And after I leave, then what? I don't know what I want to do, what to study in uni, etc. Ew. So there. Now you know my greatest fear.

1 comment: