Wednesday 2 July 2014

Reindeers Are Better Than People

Movie Review: Frozen



I know most people watched this Disney movie when it first came out and the hype is over. But I won't let it go until I blog about this. Frozen!! Raise your hand if you never expected Hans to be evil and if you thought Kristoff was going to save Anna by true love's kiss! My hand is raised. I loved how it was an unconventional kind of fairytale where sisterly love saved the day! I also loved Elsa's sassiness when she was singing 'Let it go' and casually building an ice castle. Most of all I loved/love Olaf, the unknowing snowman with little knowledge of the effects of heat on him. Pfft of course I don't have every single Frozen song on my phone. What are you talking about, I obviously don't sing 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman' everywhere. Also I agree that reindeers are better than people. Because people will beat you and curse you and cheat you. Every one of 'em's bad, except me (and you).

Good night and don't let the frostbite bite.


HAHA SO TRUE Elsa and I relate so much

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA THE STOMACH! YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Frozen just like you did too! Yup, I am raising my hand as well! Sisters are doing it for themselves! Absotlutely everybody! That is what I call sisterly love! And I just adore your picture! It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete