Thursday 4 December 2014

3 Things People Need To Stop Doing



Wow, I can hear you mutter, here she goes again, complaining about what miffs her...
WOW! You're absolutely correct! However, I think there might be few things here that even you will agree with. So, without further adieu/ado (whichever you prefer), here are three things people need to stop doing before I personally kick them in the shins:

1. Being glued to their mobile device 

I am honestly impressed by the skills people exhibit these days, their ability to walk down two flights of stairs with their face pressed against their phone screen amazes me. The only downfall (haha get my pun? DOWNFALL cos they might fall down the stairs!) is that they walk at a snail's pace; a guy with one leg could hop down the stairs faster than the people who insist on texting/scrolling through something super important. It leaves the innocent people jiggling impatiently behind them as they meander their way down those stairs.


2. Reprimanding their children in public

 And I don't mean gentle warnings, I mean those parents who scream at their child in the middle of a restaurant, leaving the rest of us awkwardly looking everywhere but the scene unfolding. Not to mention the poor child, who is humiliated and probably sobbing by then. Parents, please be stern but reasonable when reprimanding your child, don't create an even bigger fuss that not only embarrasses yourself, but also everyone around you!




3. Not washing their hands after using the bathroom

Save us all from those people who put their filthy hands under the tap for one second and consider themselves 'clean'. Once again, the man with one leg could do better than you lot. How hard is it to get a bit of soap and scrub a dub dub and prevent all those nasty germs that exist in toilets from getting everywhere? What's worse, I've seen people in the food industry like waiters emerge from the toilet cubicle, observe their makeup in the mirror before walking out WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS. Call me a germaphobe but you have to admit that it's just DISGUSTING (and rude; excuse me for saying this but I came to this restaurant to eat good food, not to ingest the bacteria you just gained from your visit to the loo.)


 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow....you are complaining about what miffs you.... BUT it IS all true. Love the person who has one leg example! :) Yup, I've seen so many people texting up the stairs, texting when driving...it's just crab crazy. After going to the bathroom and NOT washing your hands is just plain d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g! Ew.
    Love the pictures; especially the second one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with the mobile device thing. Especially living on a college campus, I see people on their phones all the time--and I confess that I'm also guilty of this! It's like we're afraid of being bored, but during the times when I've just put the phone away and people watched or something while waiting for a friend, I'm more "in the moment."

    And the washing hands thing--TOTALLY AGREE! I cringe when I see girls walking out to lunch right after using the restroom. >.<

    I like the blog, by the way :)
    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete