Thursday 26 June 2014

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Just in case you wanted to know...here are 10 things that make me HAPPY! (:

1. Hugs from mum
2. Best friends
3. Packing for a holiday
4. Being silly with my sister to purposely annoy our parents
5. Waking up and feeling 100% awake
6. Thinking about the things that make me happy!
7. Dancing like an idiot home alone
8. Random compliments
9. Having someone stay up with me when I'm studying late
10. Making people laugh!  :D

HAHA I'm so self-centred, here I am, telling you what I like, what books I like, what movies I like, what my whole life is like, me myself I yes that's all that matters guys ME ME ME! What are some things that make you happy?


I seriously love these 'happiness is' pictures

3 comments:

  1. I love all the reasons! Happiness is the best medicine! Some things that make ME happy is:

    - Frying an egg perfectly (a little on the nose I know)
    - Dancing and a LOT more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! I adore eggggsssss! I mean who deosn't? Wait.. there might be some..... I don't know but eggs are the best. Better than the rest! Who does? Egg does! GOO eggs!

      Delete